Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 22 Antworten
und wurde 4.504 mal aufgerufen
 LKWs
Seiten 1 | 2
Rc-ett87-swe Offline

12.04.2012 18:37
#16 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Ok,

As you see there is allot of light "spilling" out from the fiber. I want to paint them so there is no light getting out. At the end of the fiber shall it be the color that it is here. So to minimize the risk to see the fiber I want to paint it. And if I use black as color I think it will have an affect on the light. So if I paint it first white to cover it and then chose the paint the chassis has. In that case have I the white to reflect the light and the chassis color will not affect the light.

Mikromodellbuer from Sweden.

Snoopy88 Offline

12.04.2012 19:36
#17 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Ah, now I got it :)

I would try silver as first color and then use the color of the chassis. But better check with some small piece of fiber first before painting on the truck.

Hälsningar
Christian

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

15.04.2012 21:38
#18 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

It´s now getting ready for the last coats of paint. I´m now at the point of radio installation in it and it´s going to be great. Maybe in the end of this week I can test run it.

Snoopy88 Offline

10.06.2012 10:45
#19 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hej,

Its been nearly two months now. Has there been any Progress with this interessant Project?

Hälsningar
Christian

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

11.06.2012 00:05
#20 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hi,

It has been a lak of inspiration. It´s not forgotten but I have changed my mind on what to do. I want to make it like this one. "växelflaksmekanism". So I will start again when I have found out a way to do this. Every advice there is, are very welcome on how to do this.

Niklas

Snoopy88 Offline

11.06.2012 09:40
#21 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hej Niklas,

Sven har en lastväxlare: Abrollkipper
Kanske kan du också använda den där lösningen.

Hälsningar
Christian

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

25.07.2012 00:42
#22 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Ï have now started again with this MAN. I´m still wondering how I shall do the "Abrollkipper" mechanic. Meanwhile I´m fixing the electronics so it can roll and have lights and so on. And that is todays pictures.

And then a small hint on the next one. I´m building this parallel so when I get stuck on the MAN I can build on this one. It´s a AWM Scania Bring with trailer.

Thats all for now.

Niklas

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

28.07.2012 22:50
#23 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

A small film of light testing tonight, and this was a test to see if all is working.

EWMS light functions

Niklas

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 10
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz