Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 22 Antworten
und wurde 4.509 mal aufgerufen
 LKWs
Seiten 1 | 2
Rc-ett87-swe Offline

18.02.2012 15:29
MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Moin,

Here is some pictures on my ongoing project.

Herpa MAN TGX XLX 7.45 m for 20 fot biofule container. And later a trailer for 2 x 20 fot biofule containers in the sknadinavian way.

The way I´m building it is to build static copys at the same time. Then I can se how it´s going to be and take the measure needed along the building proces. The MAN with the roll off roll on mechanism is the original Herpa 082723 chassis I´m starting from.

Niklas

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

18.02.2012 21:14
#2 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Some more pictures of todays work.

Niklas

Mikromodellbuer from Sweden.

Snoopy88 Offline

18.02.2012 21:40
#3 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hej Niklas,

din lastbil ser ganska bra ut.

It seems you build it very carefully. Having more than one model so you can check and compare your modifications with an unmodified model is a good idea. But what for do you have 4 models? Wouldn't 2 models be enough?

Många hälsningar
Christian

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

18.02.2012 22:04
#4 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hejsan,

I bought two package of chassis so, for that reason I have 4. But I´m only building two for now. And a friend was here today and he had some idéas on how to do the "roll on roll off" mechanism to work. Then it´s good to have some more chassis.

Niklas

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

21.02.2012 23:36
#5 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Today I made some more on the truck. It´s time for mouting the servo and to get it to work.

Have any one a sugestion on how to do this in a better way. There is more MAN trucks on the forum so the knowledge how to to a good stering is here. Write it in german if so I can translate it.

Niklas

Carsten Herrmann Offline

22.02.2012 10:04
#6 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

You have mounted the front axle in the wrong direction, the tie bar should be behind the axle for the right steering geometry. I always use a piece of wire for the selection, like this:

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/...16339383836.jpg

or like this:

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/...53739356531.jpg

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

22.02.2012 10:54
#7 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Yes it is in that direction. I´m testing what would work best. The "tip" with a wire I have seen so that is my next step in testing. It´s also a better way then use the servo horns to use them you are limited.

Thanks

Niklas

Carsten Herrmann Offline

22.02.2012 11:32
#8 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

You can either drill a hole in the Servo horn mounting axle and glue the wire directly in there, or you can cut an original servo horn and glue the wire on this cutted horn, this will allow you to remove the wire quite easily in case that is needed.

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

29.02.2012 20:31
#9 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

After a failure in servo mounting I have now made a new one.

Before the servo was mounted in-line with chassis. That made it difficult to have a good linkage to the steering and now is it easier.

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

02.03.2012 19:12
#10 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

The new place of servo did not work as I planed. So now I´m back to "in-line" mount again. And it worked fine and has now been tested. So it´s time to proceed to the rest of the electric installations.

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

06.04.2012 12:11
#11 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

After missing inspiration a while I have painted it. I couldn't continue until it was painted so now am I on it again. It is a blue metallic and the white is going to be in aluminum.

nico224 Offline

07.04.2012 13:44
#12 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Nice! 3-8 von smilies-world.de

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

09.04.2012 09:09
#13 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

The positions lights on it will be with the help of fiber optics.

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

12.04.2012 17:13
#14 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

It looks good with fiber optics. The question is where to place the LED and resistor. What I think is that the best is to paint them white first and then the color I want. Do any have some suggestions on how to paint them and not lose so much light.

Snoopy88 Offline

12.04.2012 18:15
#15 RE: MAN for "Biokraftstoff" Zitat · Antworten

Hej,

I'm not quite sure if I understood your question. You want to paint a white LED so that you get light with another color? I would use an LED with the correct color instead. The results will be much better, I think.

Hälsningar
Christian

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 8
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz