Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 1.698 mal aufgerufen
 Eigenbauten
Rc-ett87-swe Offline

04.07.2012 19:14
I need tips on how to do a Kippmechanik / Spindelantrieb Zitat · Antworten

Hello in the summer heat,

I have change my direction on my MAN for "Biokraftstoff". I want to do like these two a Abrollkipper.

Abrollkipper

MB Actros container

After reading I think that a "spindle drive" is little easier to do. And thinking of using a threaded pole with a geared small motor. Have anyone in here done this and can share some good tips on how to do it the best way. And if you have done this show some pictures and tell how you did it. I have only seen it done on Tamiya 1/14 trucks. If there is threads on this forum that explains this, can you post a link to that thread here.

The Carson trailer for Tamiya 1/14

A summary of this question.

- Tips on how to do this
- Pictures of how it can be done or have been done
- Links for threads on this forum
- Links to other threads on internet preferably in English firstly or German

Regards

Niklas

Mikromodellbuer from Sweden.

Lasse Offline

07.07.2012 21:18
#2 RE: I need tips on how to do a Kippmechanik / Spindelantrieb Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

I am not sure if I know what you mean. Do you want the Trailer to tilt like the carson model or do you want to take off a container like it's showed in this forum? In my opinion it would be very difficult or even impossible to have both possibilities: tilting like this truck and taking off an on like your examples.

Essentially both ways in particular are similar: you could take a threaded pole as the forcer (I hope this is the right word) and fix a screw nut on the cylinder. When the pole rotates, it will drive out or in the forcer.
But I see a problem there that might be the reason for Sven to use a wire: where do you want to hide the gear for the rotate funktion?
I think simybrigy is also using a wire, at 3:13 in this video you hear the model work for a second or two without any action, then probably simybrigy stops and runs the motor in the other direction and after a moment the model starts to move.
I hope I could help you or at least start the "helping process".

Greetings

Lasse

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

08.07.2012 00:28
#3 RE: I need tips on how to do a Kippmechanik / Spindelantrieb Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

The function I´m after is the function simybrigy has. Spindel drive is / was an idea to do this but the wire system looks like the right way.

Regards

Niklas

Lasse Offline

08.07.2012 15:37
#4 RE: I need tips on how to do a Kippmechanik / Spindelantrieb Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

Good luck for this project!
It would be interesting to see how your truck developes, maybe you could show pictures like in your other thread. By the way, the Biokraftstoff-truck looks good, do you want to finish it some day?

Regards

Lasse

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

08.07.2012 18:40
#5 RE: I need tips on how to do a Kippmechanik / Spindelantrieb Zitat · Antworten

It´s that truck I´m wanting to have like simybrigy Actros. So I hope that someone more is reading this thread and can give me some advice how to do this.

Niklas

6 mm Diff  »»
 Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 3
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz